Friday, April 10 @ 7:44 PM
Like woah.Sometimes, I feel that the horoscopes and predictions that are put up in Friendster, can be quite true at times. Alrighty, take it easy Sha! O.O Go to hell, to all PKTs'! Thank God today is Good Friday! Before I forget, click here (Hanna's blog) and watch this randomly funny video mostly created by Hanna and Achap after school yesterday when we didn't have anything better to do. Thanks to them and my Carebears, we had our time filled with entertainment. No harm wanted yeah! Just for fun and laughters! ;D Will be skipping Maths Tuition and will be meeting Sasa, Hid and Ain to go for some 'Maulidur Rasul' thing at Tampines Stadium tomorrow! YAY!! We've got a whole lot of things to catch up on. :D <3
(His yesterday's yesterday's SMS using his version of some jiwang song punye lyrics) HAHAHA! He sure does knows how to cheer me up and open up my smile, even when I'm NOT feeling unhappy(?) NYEHH! That bachinnnnn ahh! Ada-ada aje! Heh. Love youxzxz best best best best best bestie bestflwen bf. Will always will. (: And bbygirls, don't worry lah k. Just look into your heart and you'll find love love love love! :D (Macam lyric lagu aje! HAHA!) Peace yo! P/S. I miss you, alot. :( xox Labels: TGIF. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |