Saturday, April 25 @ 11:01 PM


"One who looks for a friend without faults will have none."


YAY!!
Everybody is kind of sticking back together again!
Back as closer than ever! Yippppppppeezxz!
Well, that is what I think. Heeeehhhh~
I'm still happy, super happyy for them!
Like finally, I can make my ownself relax.
Hehehe. ^^

I love my Rockin'BbyHomies, I swear. <3
Let's not argue/fight anymore, alright?
Cheer uppppppppp k korang!
Let us learn from our mistakes and start to think positively.
Be who we want to be, not what others want to see! Okay okay?
You know I love you all. And I will always will! ^^
HAHA!
:D


Ohh ye.
Syafreak bought me a super cute cap while he was rounding around Bugis all by himself just now! HAHA!
Awwwwwwww, he actually remembered me. Hehehe.
Thank you bro!! :D

Now, it's between me, him, and God. Sighs. :'(

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST