|
Friday, May 1 @ 6:12 PM
Achap, Syafreak, Kak Imah Betty and my sister's friends - Dewi, Sheqa and Athirah came by my crib today. And ofcos', WE HAD AN ABSOLUTELY AWESOME TIME!! Hehehe. ^^ Prepared the stuff for tomorrow, practiced and slacked around. Selain itu, rumah aku dah jadi macam 'Gossip Pub' lah sey! HAHAHA! :D
![]() PLUS, THEY GOT TO MEET MY MAMA! LOL! It was kind of cool. HAHAHA! (: Can't wait for tomorrow! YIPPEEEEEEXZ!! :D xox Labels: Lovers at my crib. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |