HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU MOTHERS IN THE WORLD! <3
MY DEAR PEOPLE!
I finally got my MAMA an expensive (LOL?) and nice red rose as a Mother's Day gift. (:
Okay okay, budget uh I know. -.-
Well, it's the thought that counts anyway and I will still love my MAMA no matter what.
Hehehe. ^^
Thanks for being the most coolest and greatest mom in the whole wide world, MAMA ku! Love you to the lobang cacing! <3
We just came back from Wak Andi's (my uncle's) crib.
Celebrated Mother's Day as well as Wak Andi and Wak Leha's 26th Anniversary. WOO~
It was sooooooo nice to see most of my cousins there. Sweetness yo! ^^
Too bad, Abg Haider's going back to Australia tomorrow.
Didn't actually get to spend much time with him.
Won't get to see him again. Sighs. ;(
The L.O.V.E cake was super delicious BTW. Hehh~
Anyway, me, Syafreak and Dewi went to Achap's group's kuda kepang show at Jurong East yesterday.
Got to meet new kinds of people especially the ones from my Friendster. They're pretty nice. (:
We chatted and sticked with Achap's mum and Rahmat who was obviously there too at most of the time.
Zulaiha (Ira) and her cousin came by halfway through the show because their uncle was a part of the show too.
I had spent most of my time being crazy with Zulaiha on that day. She's actually a pretty sporting person to be with! I think I'm getting even closer to her by the second. Heh!
And guess whaaaaaaaaaat!?
We both have a crush on this same super HAWTTTT guy I just saw for the very first time in the show exactly at the same time and on the same day. Like OMG, his eyes are like WOOSSSSSHHHHHHHHAAA~ *grinning widely*
Ehem ehem, it's only between me, you, Dewi, Zulaiha and God. HAHAHA!
Don't tell Achap eyy korang! Tsk tsk.
He didn't layan us that much for like almost the whole day anyway.
Okay, those were not the main points of us going there. HAH! -.-

Yeahyeah, Achap Cakil was freakin cute too lah k. ^^ I'm typing this for his sake. LOL~ He kept asking his members to tease Syafreak at times. HAHA! Giler punye budak giler pnye anak! It was kind of funny tho'. :P


We decided to head back home at around 9pm before the whole show even ended 'cos we were getting pretty bored and tired. LOL~ We took a cab (macam lah ada banyak $$ gitu) ride home.
Overall, the show was quite interesting.
Will watch it again sometime. Yeah..
That's about it! :D
xox
Labels: Yo MAMA.