Thursday, May 7 @ 8:30 PM


Here are the videos during my cousin's wedding that I owe you people. ^^


I soooooooooooo adore these people,

THIS MUCH~ :D

Chemistry Paper and Social Studies Paper totally sucked just now. YES, CONFIRM FAIL. =.= I seriously don't know what to do with myself anymore. Shitxzxz, I feel like giving up. Oh wait, I think already did. :(

Having Literature Paper tomorrow. I honestly don't know what to revise but I think I just have to be mentally prepared to answer the unseen poems' questions.

Good luck to me, and you all too anyway!

ALL THE BEST IN YOUR EXAMS PEOPLE!

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST