Sunday, May 3 @ 4:44 PM
![]() SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU, COUSIN AYU & ABG ZUL! May you both have an everlasting flow of happiness! Semoga kekal abadi dan sentiasa murah rezeki. <3 ![]() HI HI HI HI HI HI! :D Sooooooooo, want to know how it went yesterday? Woooooooooooooooo~ Here's one hint: Achap sort of represented my family, the only one who did the Silat Pengantin (besides this one small kompang kid which didn't count). Heeeeehhh~ Let the pictures do the speaking for now. It's a very long story. Hehuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuxzxz. ^^^^ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Yes yes yes, ofcos' we did have a super great time! Hehe. ^^ Thanks to Kak Imah Betty, Syafreak, Achap, Rahmat and my bby dancers from AMKPS - my sister Syafiqah, Sheqa, Athirah and Dewi for all their help. Sorry readers, will do a proper update soon alright? With many more words and videos. I'm lacking, I know. Blearghh~ Urghhh, I need to finish up my FNN COURSEWORK right now!! BUSY! BUSY! BUSY! BUT DO STAY TUNE!! xox Labels: Kak Ayu's Wedding. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |