|
Sunday, May 24 @ 5:49 PM
This was what happened yesterday. Maths Tuition was cancelled at the last minute so I decided to follow along with Erma, Jim Alif, Amirul and Haiqel (Heiriq's wierdish brother whom I don't even know) to watch a movie somewhere around Orchard Road. I swear to God, we took a really long time to choose which movie we were going to watch. We finally chose 'Monsters VS Aliens'. O.o (HAHAHA PRETTY LAME MOVIE I KNOW!) But in the end and after a pretty long queue, we backed off and decided not to watch any movie at all when we were already at the ticket counter because we were too shocked when the ticket counter lady informed us that the movie tickets costed $13 each if we wanted it to be in 3D Dimension. =.= Even the normal price was pretty expensive. Rabak pe! Grrrrrrr~ So we decided to just have lunch at McDonalds and planned to go window shopping together which I reckon we didn't after that. I still had a great time chit-chatting about our lives and everything to Erma. It's like we hadn't seen each other for years! HAHA! ^^ ![]() ![]() ![]() While we were walking towards Orchard MRT, I received a call from Kak Chubs asking me whether I could accompany her to go and watch Achap's group's kuda kepang show at West Coast since she lives nearby to the area. I was reluctant to follow her at first but I didn't want her to go there alone so I took the MRT and dropped off at Clementi while Erma and the rest went to some other place. Anyway, thanks for the day, mates! Let's go out again at some other time okay? Love you people. :D We were in the MRT when I received an SMS from Abang informing me that we were going to watch a movie with Papa at Jurong Point during the night. So, I could only stay for around two hours at the show. But I still got to meet up with a whole lot of new people! ^^ The first few people I knew that we saw when we reached the place was Shasha Pooh and Bella Rascal, TT fans who added me on Friendster and MSN recently. We shook hands and did talked abit. (: They're pretty nice people! Next, we saw Wawa from Boyan Junior! Like O.M.G, hugged her tightly because I miss her like hell. (: Catched up with each other and stuffs. At the same time, got to know that she was related to Kak Chubs's friend who was sitting nearby her as well, Nadia from Wijaya. Nadia was really fun to be with lah k! I could really click with her. :D Finally, got to meet Eryn (anak TT) and the rest before the Wayang started. Yeah, we did talked for abit. It was nice meeting you, Eryn! Hope too see you again sometime. (: Went off at around 7.30pm to meet my family at Jurong Point afterwards to watch.. Totally hilarious movie! Ben Stiller is freakin awesome! Had a good time watching this. :D We then headed to Al-Ameen to have our dinner after the movie then went back home. Was chatting with Rahmat in MSN just now and I felt glad when he told me that he told him that he really misses me. Kak Chubs kind of smsed me the same thing too. AWWWWWWWWWWWW. ;) Oh yeah, Afif just sent me two awesome songs by Reel Big Fish after he had noticed my really angry PM on MSN. The title of the songs are 'Somebody Hates Me' and 'Your Guts (I Hate Em).' Totally fits me with them! HAHA! Thanks eh Afif! :P Zulhelmi, don't worry about me alrights. Thanks for all your concern. I'm okay, sumpah! (: I reckon that's about it for today. Long composition huh? Heh! xox Labels: So many blabbs. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |