Wednesday, May 27 @ 8:46 PM


I thought there was MCC practice after school hours today, but there wasn't and nobody informed me about it until I had actually reached school. -.-
Datang sekolah selepas time sekolah dengan semangatnya buat paiseyyy aje. =.=

So, to kill our boredom ..
The three of us did some 'Randomly-Just-For-Fun Photography' while waiting for our homies to end their make-up course ..

Which took approximately three slow hours of our time but it's okay because ..


.. the pictures still rocked Nanat's blog for today!
HAHAHA. :D

Oh yeah, I'm still angry at some people. Grr~ D:
Some of my homies would know why.
CHANGE/BERUBAH.
I reckon I despise hearing that word already.
Sighs. :(
I just wish that one day, he will open up his heart and get all these into his head.
God's willing.

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST