|
Friday, June 12 @ 11:26 PM
8 awesome years + 6 months and still counting! WOO~ :DDD Went to bowl some pins with some of my greatest primary school mates today. It was soooooo damn FUN-NEEH! ^^ Spent most of our time at Orchid Country Club's Bowling Arena and basically slacked around Yishun's North Point as well. Alright, let the pictures do the speaking for now aye? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() All I can ever say is, they soooooo ROCK my effin life lah k!Had a freakin great time just now! :DDD Okay, I can't type much right now because I reckon I'm under my parents own Probation, that's why this post is kind of short and un-wordy for those readers who love to read posts with words. -.- Sorry people. Will update more pretty soon. For now, I really gotta go! Goodnightxz! xoxo Labels: Bowliin Pins. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |