Tuesday, June 9 @ 5:46 PM


[/EDITED]
This time was different
Felt like, I was just a victim
And it cut me like a knife
When you walked out of my life

Hey you, remember this?

Boy, I'm torn between everything.
How could I feel nothing?
Sighs.
......

You know what?
It's okay..
Because I got me, myself and I to hold on to.
I know I can, I shall and I will survive.

P/S. I guess I can wear my own lipgloss by my ownself already? Sighs, thanks.

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST