Wednesday, June 3 @ 12:45 PM


Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. Count your life with smiles, and not the tears that roll.

I am going to smile like nothing's wrong, talk like everything's perfect, act like it was all just a dream, pretend it's not hurting me, hold back the tears and just walk away..

Because I know I still got my friends and my family, who will always be there for me. Even when they are miles and far apart, I know they will always be close to my heart. Too many names to mention, the list will never ever end. Only God knows who these blessed people are.

A BIG THANK YOU to you people who care, for sending me some crying shoulders, for lending me some helping hands, for giving me some listening ears, for letting me lean on you, for understanding me, for always being there for me at my time of need.

You don't know how lucky I feel to have friends like you girls/guys/homies/maddies, even friends who I'm not that close with (really didn't expect), a brother like my Abang and a mother like my Mama. HAHAHA. :P

For those who are eager to know the reason why we both actually broke up, let's just stick to the fact that it is just for (both) our own good, alright? By this way, everybody will be happy. Let's not blame anybody, for now.

If I had one wish, we would be back as bestfriends. Where our love would never end, where it would just begin. (:

Don't worry about me, I'LL BE OKAY! ^^

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST