Sunday, June 21 @ 9:20 PM


A Father is a source of strength and of support
Right from the very start
A constant readiness to help
In a kind and thoughtful way
With encouragement and forgiveness
No matter what comes your way
A special generosity and always affection too
A Father means so many things
When he's a man like..




AJIBO!
HAHAHAHA. =P
Happy Father's Day, PAPA-ku!
Thanks for everything you've done for me eversince I was born, and thank you for being a part of my entire life!
You are the most AWESOME-EST daddy in the whole wide world, and you totally rock big time!
♥, Your First Daughter, Inah


Anyway, me and my whole family plus Dewi went to have dinner together at Pastamania at Junction 8 just now.


The food was okay, but not up to my expectations I guess.

Crapped about anything and everything with my family at most of the time. BEST OI! =P

And then we basically went window-shopping around the mall after dinner. Well, only my dad and my brother bought new clothes for themselves afterwards. -.-

But we still had a good time! (:

Camwhored myself the moment we got back home, as I was feeling a lil bit bored. -.-
HAHAHAHA.
Aku tahu, vain siak aku. =P
Well oh wow who cares I don't effin give a shitxzxz MWAHAHAHAHXZXZ.

K lah bye, Loopy nak go chat dekat MSN. (HAHAHAHA sounds soooooo the O.o)

I love my family. ^^
HEHEHEHEHE!

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST