|
Friday, June 5 @ 12:06 PM
I never used to like Hannah Montana, until the moment I watched the actual Movie. Hanna Haziqah, ni kau punye pasal lah! HAHAHA. :P "Life is a Climb, but the view is great." An inspiring quote from the movie itself. ![]() Aww, just how cute these two people look together. LUCAS TILL IS SUPER HOT MANXZXZXZ! :D
I feel like being a CowGirl, plus I want my own horse. Can Papa? HAHA! ^^ Okay, crap a homie. Stop it girl. Guess whaaaaaaaaat?
Yesterday night, I had a freakin wierd dream. And it was mostly about A, and also Z(?) :O They were both at the same place, at the same time and they had the same situation. I checked at dreammoods.com and they interpreted that to dream of an old lover, signifies unfinished/unresolved issues related to that specific relationship. Like Oh My God. I know, dreams are only meant for sleeping. It can never become true.. But it will be really hard if you keep dreaming about the same exact person you miss, every single night. Real wierd. I just wish he knew. Sighs. :( I do need a hug, so badly.
Somebody once told me,
Absolutely trueeeeeeee. So don't ever blame me if I get emoishtic at times. Hehe. -.- It's okay people, I'll get over it soon. I hope so.. Hehhh~ Oh yeah, before I forget.. Announcement; MCC OUTING! Who: All MCC Members plus whoever you homies want to bring along, but with our concern first. When: 10 June, next Wednesday. Where: East Coast Park. Meeting Point: Outside AMK MRT, normal venue. Meeting time: 9.30a.m. What to bring: Just bring extra clothes, food, drinks, mats and whatever human beings need when you are in a beach. JUST BRING YOURSELF! :P Who to contact: ME, Kak Imah Kecik, Hanna Haziqah or the rest of the Seniors. Do inform us if you are going, and also not going. See you all next Monday! May do a proper update again somewhat later. MAYBE. I'm going to search for interesting movies to watch online. Do stay tune!
xoxo Labels: The climb. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |