Saturday, June 20 @ 4:25 PM


I was browsing through the videos in my folders when I finally caught up with this one which made me laugh for a bit after actually just observing Syafreak in it. =P
He and his 'the best of both worlds' naughtyness. HAHAHA.
Really made my boring day manxzxz. HAHA.
Enjoy watching the anyhowly danced dance and Syafreak, especially during the HipHop parts yeah?

Yeah, I do miss dancing with these people. Plus all those awesome moments as well.
Too bad, things are never going to be the same again. :(


Oh well, what to do.
Today's a Saturday and I'm freakingly sitting at home right in front of this computer screen, yet again. -.-
When Erma had actually asked me along to the beach party/gig at Sentosa, as we could tag along with Hiddy Superstar and her girls as well. I think.
Oh, what FUN I will miss. Blame my lazy-ness. -.-
Khairi-Chucky also smsed me last night to ask whether I was free today because he wanted to ajak me lepak with him with the rest of our friends as well.
But I just told him that I wasn't free, not because of I would be going anywhere today, but basically because I was just entirely lazy to put on my pumps and go out when I actually do want to go out!
Get it, get it? Aiyah! Shasha is a Lazybum. D:

OH WAIT. Actually, what I really wanted to do today was to watch Syafreak perform for a Wedding Dance at some grand place in Singapore (LOL?), but I obviously couldn't go along because I wasn't invited to the Wedding (LOL).
Sesungguhnya nasib ku sebegini. HAHA.

But nevermind, I don't have any cash to go out with today anyway, so what's the point? HAHA.
Stupid me. =P

I might be going out tomorrow though. Still planning on it.

Eh, I miss my bestfriend lah! :(

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST