Saturday, June 6 @ 9:27 PM


I'm back, from Deyi's Spirito Obbligato Band Concert! WOO~
It was kind of okay, like per always. (:
Purposely bought the ticket just to support my fellow friends.
Hid Duper and Ain Chinnoneh were kind enough to last minutely buy the tickets which Dee had purposely reserved from Aaron for her brother and his girlfriend, but in the end he didn't want to attend the Concert so me and Dee helped by paying half the price of the tickets cost for Hid and Ain.
Thank you, very much.
HAHAHA.
Oh wait, that's not the point of me posting this post. LOL! :P



While waiting for the Concert to start, Dee bought for us some muffins from one of the carts.
Ermmmmmmmmmmmmm, yummy. ^^

DAH KELAPARAN SANGAT.
So I bought for them hotdogs which I reckon were kind of expensive.
HAHAHA.


The Percussions rocked, as per usual. WOO~

I still remember the times when I used to watch my brother perform with the Band.

HAHAHA k random.

Meet the may be Deyi's future Drum Major, (my classmate) Haikal Bin Rosli. To the right.

My bestfriend who I kept screaming about throughout the whole Concert,

Aaron Corey Toh! :D

Former classmates, Wenning, Hui Jun, I-Don't-Know-Who, Angela.

See the difference between me - the last year, and me - this year? :P

Syafreak, Ain Chinnoneh, Shasha Loopy, Hid Duper, Khairi, Jia Rui.


I name this, 'Beautiful Healing.' (And I don't know why -.-)
Nicely taken by Khairi.

Ooh, meet James Napolean! HUHUXZXZ!

Last but not least, SUGAR CANE JUICE! WOO~
We were all craving for it. Sweetness yo!

BTW, the camera that was used to snap all these pictures actually belonged to Deeyana.
Hehehe. ^^
Everybody adores this girl woii! (:


Crapped and gossiped here and there, then everybody headed home afterwards.
Honestly, I did had a good time with my fellow friends even if it was just a short while! :DDD
Now now, I shall be waiting for pictures from Hid's camera!
Oi, cepat lah upload! Asyik tengok Manja Lara ajeee! :P

YAY~ Tomorrow's a Sunday!
I was hoping that we could go out as a family tomorrow.
But my dad will be working.
Oh well.
:(

One week had just passed by..
Today's suppose to be.. THREE.
Sighs, go figure.

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST