Friday, June 19 @ 1:02 PM


This post is going to be really random.

My Gossip/Complain/Bitching Partner In Crime!
MY DEAREST TWIN!!
:DDD

"Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies."

WOOOOOOO~
True true, quite true.
That sweet girl right there is the nicest new friend I ever met this year.
Honestly, we have so much in common.
We talk about the same kind of matters, we gossip about the same kind of people, we crack the same jokes, we are the dorkiest ones ever.
HAHAHA.
And oh. Sha, they moved on that fast, didn't they? I'm pretty sure you know who I'm talking about. Ape nak jadi, sighs. Nevermind. If there's a will, there's always a way. Huhuhuxzxz. :X
So, yeah.
She rocks my life.
NYEHEHEHEHE! ^^

Anyway, yesterday night was `d bomb. (:
I slept at 3am for the fact that I couldn't sleep, I didn't know what else to do so I decided to busily take the time to send/reply SMSes from Najib, Zulhelmi and Khairi-Chucky.
It was pretty fun, because then I didn't felt all alone in the middle of the night when everybody else in my house were already asleep.
Misery do loves Company! Hehhh~
Got to find out about alot of unexpected stuff. =O
Like woah, Loopy seriously in the middle yawwww! Hehehe. :B
Next up,

Wondering what they are actually doing at this current moment.
I miss you bbys alot lah can!? :(
I haven't actually had a good laugh since I last met them all.
Especially Syafreak, I miss his crappiness. Okay, WTHXZXZ LOL!
Can't wait to meet you people next week! :D

And and, I am soooooo going to be real bored these few days especially since both Ain and Hid are currently in Malaysia, having a good time holiday-ing. D:
While I sit here in front of this computer screen typing all this crap and thinking about what's going to happen the next minute and the next and the next and the next. =P
I wanted to do the slideshows on the any Olympic athlete for my Mother Tongue Holiday Assignment before, but I don't have the semangat to do finish it now. -.-


Oh well, at least there's Rafqi to chit-chat with. LOL(?)
Although he's sarcatism (however you spell it) irritates me sometimes and I don't know why I don't like to be irritated these few days. -.- AWKWARD.
I reckon I'm just so pissed off with that somebody Shasha Pooh just informed me about yesterday. Grr!
Plus, I just read Eryn TT's latest blogpost and what she's stating out about her problem is what I exactly feel and is currently going through too.
Sighs. Too bad for me and her, life is bitter and unfair.

(I go to Friendster only for the sake of Horoscopes. LOL!)

Oh well, I'll update more later if I feel like it.
I'm hungry, I'm going to eat, and my mum cooked Tom Yam Soup today!
WOOHOO~ *grinning widely*
Nak rasa? Datang rumah aku lah! HAHA.
You can even try and take a look at my B-E-A-utiful newly renovated toilets! :D
They're freakin nice and too awesome that anybody can even sleep in it! NYAHAHA!
LMAO k stop it with the toilets lah Sha. =P
See yooxzxzxz around!

P/S. http://minahspeak.livejournal.com/ is so FUN-NEEH! Go check it out.

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST