|
Monday, June 8 @ 3:35 PM
"My heart is dead without you because you're the only one it beats for."
MCC practice was just plain okay today.. Felt pretty awkward at first, but I guess we just had to go with the flow. HAHA. Headed for another round of SUGAR CANE JUICE after practice, but this time only Deeyana, Syafreak, Kak Imah Betty and Dewi came along. It was an awesome after-practice though! (: Oh and guess what? He actually picked up the call when Syafreak called him. :O Take note: He never picks up any of our calls before, EVER. Oh wait, so am I suppose to be ecstatic or..? Nevermind. There will be another practice tomorrow and MCC HOMIES Outing @ ECP the following day. Totally can't wait! WEEEEEEEE~ :D Too bad those guys can't go, because they ALL got soccer training on that day. :( Aiyoyoi! Off to pictures~
I name this, ' DEEP INSIDE .' even when things get messy. ^^ He shall be the Freak, and I shall be the Dork. HAHAHA. Okay.. o.O
Pictures after last Saturday's Deyi Band 'SO' Concert from Hid's camera.
Outdated pictures from last last Saturday, 30 June 2009. THE MADDIES @ ECP/Futsal Tournament.
![]() Dearest bestie, Nanat! Cheer up alright? When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and just hang on. Because there must be a reason why all those were happening to you all of a sudden. Be strong now, because I'm sure things will get better. Just remember, don't fall for someone unless they're willing to catch you. Keep smiling, okay? (: Dearest bestie, Hanna! I just have one lil thing to say to you.. NEVER GIVE UP ON SOMEONE YOU CAN'T GO A DAY WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT! Because it kills if you do. You do know what I mean right? (: CHEER UP EVERYBODY!! :D xoxo Labels: Those pictures. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |