Sunday, June 14 @ 8:30 PM


Phewwwwwww~
Just came back from SIM's Family Day which was held at the Mandai Zoo just now.
And as per usual (cheyy cheyy, action siaaaa heehhh~), my Papa's team (which included me and my sister in it as well) won the overall Arena Challenge.
HUHUHUXZXZ! :D
Overall, the event was still kind of the same thing like every past single year, but I reckon it was kind of okay.
Plus there were sooo many cute lil kids around.
Too cute that I feel like punching some of them in the faces.
Hehehe, joking ya'll. ^^


My family and I then wandered around almost the entire zoo, STRAIGHTAWAY (and I really mean STRAIGHTAWAY) after the lucky-draw had ended (because we didn't won anything anyway. HAHAHA!).



I sooooooo love Elephants!
They're really huge but pretty cute creatures lah aye.
How I wish I could take one home.
Like real! Hehehe. :DDD
Gosh, I reckon I still smell like the Zoo. Bleargghhhh~

Anyway, I just want to inform my friends out there that I'm trying not to go outdoors too much with you bbys starting from tomorrow onwards because I reckon I need to finish up on all my Holiday Assignments and buck up on my studies for the next two weeks.
To those people who have already made plans to go out with me, I'm absolutely sorry okay? I really hope you guys/girls understand. I owe you people one.
Right-oh, I know half of you may think like, "Shasha.. study?? HAHAHA! Macam faham only lah that kid! I'm sure it will never happen." -.- Tsk tsk.
It's okay, say whatever you want. I'm used to those kind of shittyxzxz anyway.
Hrmmmmxzxz. D:
But hey, this time, I'm going to try my very best even if I really can't to prove to whichever jerks out there that I can actually do it, alright?
Well, I do hope so.. :P
Oh yes, I shall do this for my parents!
I know I can, I just need to TRY.

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST