Sunday, June 28 @ 1:07 PM


SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW! D:
And I am soooooooo not ready for pens, books, worksheets, scoldings for not doing homework + assignments, homework (-.-), filing, naggy teachers, annoying schoolmates, school tables and chairs. =.=
Luckily, my normal homies are still going to be around. Well, only most of them. :(
(You know what I mean.)

Talking about that, I was randomly looking at other peoples' MSN Profiles yesterday night.
Tears started to roll down my cheeks as I caught up with somebody's.
Urmm yeah, it is not actually a pretty big deal, AT ALL.
But if you were me..
Anyway, I still felt touched by it although dissapointed at the same time.
Okay crap, want to know what I saw?
....




Then do request for the private photos at my Friendster or better yet, ask about it from me yourself. Okay? HEH!

" Sometimes - no matter how long, or how much you love someone, they will never love you back and somehow you have to learn to be okay with that.

BLOODY HELL, I'm growing more to being obsessed.
Stop it Loopy, stop it right now.
Stop listening to those songs.
YOU'VE GOT TO STOP WHATEVER YOUR THINKING!
Accept the facts already.
FORGET EVERYTHING, will you?
JUST
STOP STOOPID!
Sighs. :'(

And I shall start talking to myself once again. -.-

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST