Tuesday, June 30 @ 9:26 PM


" Sometimes it's just better to be alone.
No one can hurt you that way.


I know it's really annoying to you people.
I know I'm really annoying.
And I apologise for all that. I really am.
Firstly, I'm sorry I have to say all these, I need to reveal what I actually feel deep inside me.
I just wish you would actually try to be in my shoes for sometime, and feel whatever I'm feeling right now.
The pain, it kills. What I'm currently going through right now, kills too.
I swear to God I tried to overcome them, and I'm still trying to.
I just blogged about it yesterday manxzxz. -.-
Sighs. Like what Dee said, it's just so hard.
In my situation, it really is.
If you do know what hard really means, if you are actually my friends, then please give me some time.
It's like, the higher I build the walls around my heart, the harder I fall when someone tears them down. You know?
I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. I hope you really do.
I'm sorry, for all my mess.
I can't force myself to stop this feeling yet.
I reckon none of you have ever been there yet, so I doubt you actually understand what I really feel.
Well, I can't predict that.
And it's not your fault.
All the things you had adviced to me, were right anyway.
I'm just wasting my time after already being smacked in the face with a million piercing words scaring through my heart, for like a zillion times. And not even realising.
I'm mad at myself for crying, I didn't even remember the reasons but the tears kept flowing and they just wouldn't stop.
I can't help my ownself. Only God knows why.
But I've learnt my mistakes for now.
I'm going to move on like what you kept asking me to do.
I've decided.
I shall not blabb about him anymore, especially to you people, ever again.
I shall take the risk to lose a bestfriend this time.
I'm never going to depend on anybody else anymore.
I shall keep all those little things to myself, then people will never going to worry about me.
I shall shut my effin mouth from now on.
This, I will promise to my heart.

I'm sorry again, bestfriends. Thanks for always being there for me. I'll still love you people no matter what. <3

I didn't ask for it to be over, but then again, I didn't ask for it to begin.
For that's the way it is with life, as some of the most beautiful days come completely by chance.

So wake up from your dreams and fantasies Sha, even the most beautiful days will eventually have their sunsets.

So, yeah.
THIS SHALL BE THE LAST, boy.
Just hit play and watch my life fall apart.
Oh wait, it already is.
And it's all because of you.
I was soooooooo.. stupid.
Thanks, for everything.


Goodbye my hopeless dreams. :'(

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST