Spent almost two hours watching this hilarious movie on Youtube! I swear to God, Kel Mitchell is soooooooo funny. ^^
HAHA!
Then I decided to watch some MADTV afterwards. Yeah I know I have watched this one about a million times already, but I don't know why I can't seem to still stop laughing whenever I watch it. HAHAHA!
=P
Anyway, I had a kind of a wierd dream yesterday. But when I woke up this morning I totally forgot what had happened in the dream. -.- The only thing I remember was that Hykel Tupai was in my dream, (yeah I don't even know why he was even in the picture) and Kak Chubs's voice was in the background too. Seriously, no link wierdooxzxz. O.o K whatever. Just another random dream. Blearghhh~
Yay, there's going to be MCC practice tomorrow and I hope everything will go on smoothly. Can't wait to meet my BbyGirls tomorrow! WOOHOO~
But yeah, it's going to be real hard for me to face him again after a few weeks had gone by, because I know that every single time I see him all cool, calm and collected, I lose my breath, my heart starts pounding, and I am going to be painfully aware that I am not over him and he is over me. With the fact that just a little bit more time needed, the pain will bit-by-bit be gone. -.- Sighs. Oh well, I guess I will still have to try and face life just the way it is. SMILE LOOPY! :D
" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.