|
Tuesday, June 2 @ 3:27 PM
Now you want to be free.. So I'm letting you fly.. 'Cause I know in my heart dude.. Our love will never die..
This is what you want, this is what you get. Just go if you want to, leave all of these behind.. I know I can't stop you from loving her at all. Thanks, for all the memories. Thanks, for being a part of my life. Like what you used to whisper in my ears, "Hanya takdir, menentukan ia." I guess it really became true, aku bukan lah untuk mu. There goes who I used to call, my perfect birthday present. Goodbye, ♥ xoxo Labels: Cry me a river. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |