Monday, June 1 @ 1:40 PM


THE JUNE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!
Yay~ oh how I hate the holidays.
Don't ask me why.
I wish it hadn't even started.
=.=

Just a piece of advice to WHOEVER!

Minah kecik, minah besar
Minah panjang, minah pendek
Muka korang dahlah pecah
Tak payah lah nak step gerek

YOUR JUST A PIECE OF MINAH
YOUR NOT EVEN A WHOLE
PLEASE USE YOUR BRAINS TO THINK AHH
AND JUST STFU YOU ARSEHOLE!

~

So please, never ever try to out-bitch me or even my friends, because it would never ever work.
Thanks for trying, but you will still end up with nothing.

Oh, I sooooooooo love poems and riddles.
And Asyraf Iskandar - my most awesome-est loser!
Plus my greatest HOMIES, my MADDIES and all of my bestfriends!
They would know why .. :D

Oh yeah, I am currently sleeping over at my dad's crib for about 10 days from now just FYI.
So, I reckon I will not be updating my blog that much because I can't transfer any pictures from my camera to this computer! D:
Even if I update, my posts will be super plain and boring to be read by you readers so what's the point of updating?
Sighs.

Do enjoy your holidays people!
Don't ruin other peoples' lives!
Don't take drugs!
Just be .. good.
Hah!

P/S. He lives only three blocks away .. :(

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST