|
Monday, July 6 @ 7:44 PM
I love this song! ;D The lyrics are mostly true lah canxzxz? Heh! Heyheyhey. So this was what I did yesterday night when I couldn't sleep. Shasha Pooh added me into the conversation between her and Hykel Tupai in MSN. So yesterday's conversation was actually supposed to be all about Pooh since she was the one who added me into the conversation first plus I didn't quite wanted to do the chatting especially since Hykel was there (just 'cause I didn't talk to him that much for the past few days due to I-don't-know-what-reasons but I still didn't want to be caught the guilty one so yeah), the whole thing still ended up with me and Hykel teasing and quarreling with each other while Pooh just sat back and watch. Yeah it was pretty frustrating, but kind of fun-neeh. HAHA! Here are parts of the convo: (Pandai-pandai drag and view okay!) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() HAHAHA. Oh, Happy Youths Day BTW!! HEHEH. Let's just rot at home evlybodysxz. -.- Madamme Syaffy, I too can't wait for Prom Night lah siaoxzxzxsiulxzxz! You must bring me white roses kay kay kayxzxzxz? YOOFOOHOOFOOXZXZXZXZ WOOOXZXZXZ! ^^ Babi lah kau A.I. Sebab kan kau, aku dah takde date for next year seyyy. Haiyoyoi! Alamak! Wait oh wait. O's comes first lah deyxz. D: xoxo Labels: Can I have this dance? |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |