|
Sunday, July 5 @ 8:03 PM
I miss DANCING and MUSIC. I miss the sounds of KOMPANG and GAMELAN. I miss the sounds of lil kids screaming their lungs out during their DIKIR BARAT sessions. I miss my DANCE PARTNERS. I miss my DANCE MEMBERS. I miss my DANCE SENIORS. I miss PAPA JOJI. I miss SRIWANA. :'(
I reckon I will try to go back to weekly practices after July. Because I really really want to continue my passion for Malay Dance. I hope Papa Joji will still allow me to. Aku rindu serindu-rindunya dengan TAPAC beb! Sighs. Anywho.
K lah bye! I want to reply bestfriend Sheilla Natasya's SMSes right now.
To A.I - Ku sudah teruskan hidupku, semuanya cun sajaaaaaa. (:
xoxo Labels: Over and over youxz. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |