|
Monday, July 13 @ 7:01 PM
THINGS ARE BACK TO NORMAL! Well, I guess? o.O ![]() I.AM.VERY.SMILEY.TODAY! (: HAHAHAH. Know why, know why? Nak tahu, tanye aku! Heheheh. Nothing much happened at school today. School lessons were quite okay. I wanted P.E lesson to end fast and real badly because I was too bored and tired of throwing frisbees for the whole two periods. Got scolded by Mr Tan Jin Poh for not attending the some card game activity thingy last Friday. Sorry teacher! -.- My homies tried the cupcakes specially made by my mum but paid by every single one of the homies, as a birthday gift for Raudhah during recess. ^^ Hung out with Dewi, Diyanah, Hanna, Iskandar, Rahmat, Raudhah and Syafreak in the canteen while waiting for Deeyana to end her lessons after school. They all already finished up the cupcakes by then. LOL! Oh, hope you guys enjoyed eating them! (: Gossiped on a whole lot of stuff and especially about the 'new Secondary 2 mukperch boy at school' and his 'new mukperch bestie in class' with Diyanah, Iskandar and Rahmat. HAHAHA. Damnnnn, I could easily predict that Diyanah was really pissed off with them two. Heheheh. Afterwards, had 'Battle of Hairs' with Hanna Setempek(!) while we were heading towards the MRT. KEKEK BEB! :P Gosh, she made me laugh alot manxzxz. HAHAHA. Went to Macxs for a while and bused back home with my normal people like per usual. Rahmat listened to music from my handphone, Dewi listened to music from her MP3, Iskandar slept on my shoulder when we were already halfway through while I busily crapped and sang to myself because I didn't know what else I could do since the three of them were entirely having their 'let me be alone right now' moments. LMAO! But deep inside, it was entirely an "Awwwwwwwwwwww, (:" bus ride for me. Like seriously. Heheheh! Anyway, I've uploaded the singing videos from Outing @ ECP with MCC HOMIES at Youtube. Just click any of the links below and check them out whenever you want to! ^^ Rahmat - Cintaku Dipermainkan Rahmat - Cahaya Deeyana & Rahmat - I'm Yours Before I forget. Happy Belated 15th Birthday, Raudhah! (120709) May you have an everlasting flow of happiness! Moga kau panjang umur dan sentiasa murah rezeki. Hope you enjoyed the sabotage and the cupcakes we had for you! Remember, I'll always be here for you whenever you need me. Thanks for being a great friend! All the best for your future! Love yawwwwww! <3 I'm done yoxzzz! xoxo Labels: He's back. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |