|
Wednesday, July 29 @ 9:12 PM
Happy 15th Birthday, Syaffy Bby! May you have an everlasting flow of happiness!Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki. Thanks for always being by my side and there for me throughout the years. Remember, I'll always be here for you whenever you need me. 8 years and still counting babe! WOOOOXZXZXZ! Hope to meet up with you pretty soon and I'm really sorry for not making time for you these few weeks. I had a pretty rough time. But I promise I'll make it up to you. :P No matter what happens, your still one in a million beb. <3 In the end, I went out with Dewi and Syafreak today to watch.. .. at Orchard Cathay Cineleisure. I can look short .. But I can look tall as well! Best pe? HAHAHAH! :P ![]() For our dearest Deeyonce! :DDD Amaciam, jealous tak babe? Heheheh!
Okay.. my blog posts are full of rants! :O Labels: So little time. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |