|
Saturday, July 25 @ 12:07 PM
Just when you think you can move on, you'll start to remember all the reasons why you can still hold on for so long. That's just a part of life, when 'the rest of the world' keeps forcing you to move on when you know that you truely just can't. ![]() But then again, CHANGE COMES FROM DEEP WITHIN. You will find the reasons why, if you take one step at a time. xoxo Labels: Just go with the wind. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |