|
Friday, July 3 @ 11:59 AM
Everything feels so different now. What is happening to us? :'( We've gone our separate ways and well maybe its for the best. But sometimes we're the ones who wonder, will you ever have friends like us again? Will you still be the same old goofy hiphop boy yang cuma nak step matrep aje tapi tak menjadi that the school used to love to have? We're worried, and just afraid. Not afraid to lose you, but afraid for you. What are you going to change and do next? Yes we admit, we're not perfect too. But I'm pretty sure you know yourself, that whenever you look around when your world is crumbling, that whenever you think that nobody loves you, your bestfriends will still be the ones you will run back to, right Is? Honestly, you are all they ever think about. Period. Don't you cherish this Friendship? Sighs. Get all these into your head and think about it, oh please. We'll just let you be for the time being. Hope you'll realise on what you're doing one day. .... ... .. . Or not! Do you even bother to take notes that we just wrote about you inside our blogs? Do you? Oh wait, better yet. You don't and won't even bother to know what our URLs are. -.- I reckon I just wasted my effin time. Do whatever you want already. As for me, I.GIVE.UP. Now it's all actually really up to you. Takecare maha takecare lah, bestfriend-wak-lu.
Dear God, please save our Friendship. :( Urghhhh~ Anyway, I just finished listening to this song at Youtube. It calms me down a little bit after all those drama. Boo to drama! Well, the singer's voice's not that nice and the lyrics pon hancur but I still like this song. I don't know why but it does reminds me of.. EHEM! :P `K.Z! Dikau lah permata hatiku. ♥ |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |