|
Saturday, July 11 @ 12:15 PM
Happy 15th Birthday Hid Duper & Shasha Pooh! May you both have an everlasting flow of happiness! Moga panjang umur dan sentiasa murah rezeki. Thanks for always being by my side. All the best for your future! You girls rock my life! Love youxzzzzz! <3 Yesterday was a hell of a fun! :D Heheheh. Let's skip school lessons as all of them were boring as per usual. But recess, was a thumbs-up. ^^ Like finally, Iskandar not only came up to us, but also sat and had recess with us as a homie. Nobody else knew how shocked but thankful we really felt. Awwwwwwwwwwwww. (: So then came the major advanced birthday sabotage to Raudhah after school. Syafreak and Zurbir couldn't tag along with us due to some reasons. But it was okay, because everybody else were there. Atleast we're Up to 9! Heh! While the rest were preparing for the bash, I brought Rau around the school while waiting for them to be ready for the battle. HAHAHA. Rau had absolutely no idea on what was going to happen. HAHAHA. I lied to Rau that they were all helping Nanat buy her mum some groceries at some supermarket near Chong Boon. When they were actually at some pondok just opposite the school. And she even believed me! HAHAHA. Sorry Rau! Don't take it to the heart tau! Well, it was for you! Heheheh. ^^ Then I brought her to the pondok and only Deeyana was there at that moment. When Rau asked where everybody else were, Dee lied and told her that they went to buy pizza for her. When actually the rest of the homies were hiding and getting ready behind some bushes, while me and Dee made her sat to a certain direction back-facing the bushes. Dee was soooooo good at pretending for the very first time! HAHAHA. Then.. BAMMMMMMMM! Nanat and Hanna were the first two to throw water-bombs at Rau's back. Dewi, Dee, Diyanah, Iskandar, Rahmat and I followed after. Then all the fun started! HOHOHO. ^^ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() We ended bashing each other up instead of only to the Birthday Girl. HAHAHA. Rau then told me that I was a pretty good actress. Ehem, biasalah! It was sooooo fun-neeh. Flour and water were everywhere and on each and every one of us. Luckily yesterday was a Friday. It was freakin messy = fun! We enjoyed it very much. :D Oh yeah, before I forget. Check this out! BAHAHAH!
But anyway, thanks Iskandar. You made our day yesterday. :D Labels: Rau Birthday Bash. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |