DEYI MALAY CULTURAL CLUB's NEWEST LOGO!

Doesn't it look sooooo cool? Our dearest instructor designed it for us. :D
And yayy, we will be making our CCA t-shirts with our names on it pretty pretty soon and I totally can't wait yoxzz!
Okay doofuses.
Nothing much really happened today.
Except for the fact that I got to make new friends with that girl named Christina Brenu from Ghana, who came by our school for the AYG reporter's training camp thingy plus a pretty cute guy by the name of Muhammad Faqihuddin from Woodlands Secondary. ^^
Oh well, I reckon every single girl in our school was actually falling and focusing on the guy from Woodlands, not the girl whose from the country Ghana. HAHAH!
So yeah, I had to present a slideshow about MCC with the other Performing Arts CCA leaders as well in the morning to the both of them.
We even had free currypuffs for our breakfast and we got to skip the first two periods of SS lessons with them! WOOHOOXZZZ!
Had recess together with them as well. (:
Sean's friends were super hilarious!
They asked Christina for permission to touch her hair. HAHAH!
My homies kept looking at our direction where we sat and kept waving to Christina and Faqihuddin (Iskandar started it first :P).
The both of them just kept smiling and waving back plus Christina told me that my homies looked friendly.
Like awwwwwwwwww, I felt totally honoured. Heheheh! ^^
I was suppose to have lunch with them again right after school but I skipped because I was already too full back then.
And it was okay because I already got Christina's and Faqihuddin's Facebook accounts! YIPPEEEEXZZZ!
After school, slacked with my homies in the canteen for only about 15 minutes and then we headed off to Macxz at AMK Central.
Sat in the Macxz for about half an hour while waiting for Hanna's mum to arrive at J8 to find and order herself her perfect birthday cake (LOL) then I headed back home with Dewi, Iskandar and Rahmat after that.
Today was randomly nice. HAHAH.
Especially when today's the 6th bby. ♥

Me: *raising one eyebrow* Is this a kiss from an ex-boyfriend or a bestfriend, dude?
Him: *shocked facial expression* Hrmmmxzzz. Think about it yourself. And inform me about it after you do.
Me: .. Right oh.
" Telah ku cuba meminta kasihmu,
Biar menjadi ikatan abadi.
Namun apa daya, terlerai janji kita.
Mungkin takdir yang meminta..
Him: You die, I'll die with you.
(First guy to ever said that to me.)
Sighs. Words that he pierced through my heart, were like papercuts that left me scars.
I loved the way he kept trying to make me smile, even when he knew that I would be faking it.
He's comeback, is making me fall for him all over again when I know myself that I couldn't and shouldn't be.
And I honestly, don't know what to do about it.
P/S. So I still can't deny.
I love you, I still do.
I want you back, I really do. :(
xoxo
Labels: Ghana Ghana go.