Saturday, August 1 @ 12:36 AM
Happy 14th Birthday, Adikku yang terMatRep - Rahmat! (010809) And also, Happy 14th Birthday, Nurafidah! (310709) May the both of you have an everlasting flow of happiness! Semoga panjang umur dan sentiasa murah rezeki. Thanks for once being a part of my life, Fidah! Don't ever think that I didn't actually remember when exactly you were born okay? <3 Thanks for still being a part of my life, Boboy! 6 years and still counting! WOO! <3 Wish you both all the best for your future! Lovexzxzz you both. xoxo Labels: Wishes for Mat and Fidah. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |