Saturday, August 1 @ 11:59 AM


[/EDITED]

OMG OMG OMG Ashidy Ridwan will be at Jurong Point tomorrow!!

Here are some pictures of our dikir barat practice after school at Al-Mutaqqin Mosque yesterday.
Many didn't turn up, but oh well it was still fun.
I was totally hyper-active yesterday, and I don't know why. O.o
Had been rhyming stupid poems that always ended with 'Loopy' and had been singing alot of crapsxzxz.
S.S nye aku ni! HAHAH.
That's why I reckon my people were getting quite irritated by me by the end of the day. :P
Heheheh. Sorry MADDIES!


Kept singing the song 'Ariq' by Thaqif but I changed the chorus to like..
"Ain.. namamu terukir di hatiku.
Dikau pengubat rindu, dika lah hati sendu.
Ain.. kehadiranmu membawa makna.
Tapi mengapa hanya seketika.. Woah woah."
HAHAHAH. Lame me.
For my sisterlurpxzxz, Ain Chinnoneh!
(The one wearing red in the picture above)
And for Zurain too(?)
LMAO! :P



I totally love this candid moment!
Each and every one of us looked totally cute!
Except for me of course.
I look sooooo retarded. =O





Back row: Sasa Esparella. Syidah Keco. Hayati. Jannah. Ain Chinnoneh.
Front row:
Amri. Zulhelmi.
Performance will be held this Sunday in the mosque itself.



Headed to meet my sister and Fauzi cousin at AMK MRT to watch this movie with my mum at Orchard Cathay Cineleisure afterwards.

Cute movie manxzxzzzz! Love it. :D

My mum's currently screaming at me like one mad woman while swearing that she's going to put the password to access this computer back again just basically because I had a fight with my lil sister for one Tom Yam cup noodles. =.=
Haiyahyai!
AKU BENCI SIAL HIDUP AKU.
Everybodys' always trying to point fingers at me.
I'm always getting blamed for things I didn't do.
IT'S LIKE, EVERY SINGLE THING I DO IS ALWAYS WRONG!
Can't I just lead a happy life?
Aku pon tak tahu nak harapkan siapa lagi selain Tuhan siaaa.
Haixzxzxzzz. *sighing*
Pape lah! I think I'm going nuts.

I'm hungry. D:

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST