Saturday, August 8 @ 9:07 PM


HI HI readers!
So I just came back from Woodlands.
Had to skip the outing with my dearest Tour Buses just to attend this 'COMPULSORY' Sexuality talk at Al-Mutaqqin Mosque from 9am to 1pm just now.
I reckoned the talk was just plain normal, just like any other Sexuality talks we all had to attend to at school. -.-
Ain, Hid and I then followed our Maddies' (plus Seniors) soccer guys to a free-to-play field near Si Ling Primary to watch their match straightaway after the talk after receiving an SMS that my Maths Tuition would be postponed to Monday.
Oh, yayyyyxzzz. ^^
Met Aini (Hid's friend) at Woodlands MRT first,
went through Causeway Point to buy some snacks from Value $$ (HAHAHAH cheaps cake losers we were :X), walked the longer way to Si Ling Primary, reached there, crapped, helped the field makcik to rake the leaves in the soccer field (baiknye aku HAHAH) while the guys started their match, disturbed other people, ate all Ain's food which were super delicious and camwhored a whole lot as you can see because we four were the only girls there besides the field makcik and her young daughters. Heheheh. ^^
Oh yeah, almost all the soccer guys there were hot I tell you.
Big HAHAHAH. :P

I sooooo can't live without a hair dryer after wearing a tudong. -.-
And I sooooo super hate my hair today.

The half-naked guy above, Farid's brother, was the hottest one yet for me.
HAHAHAH. No offence. :P

Rafi; the only guy in yellow boots in the picture below, is sooooo distracting lah k.

I was randomly looking around at the guys on the other team to see whether I knew any one of them when I thought I recognised one of them.
Quickly checked the name list and yes, it was him!
My dear homies, remember Putra from Fuchun Secondary whom we met at ECP? Heheheh!
I thought it was like my destiny, because he was so damn hot just now! HAHAHAH. :P
Ain shouted his name while he was soccer-ing and yes, he actually did waved back to me! :D
I secretly took his cellphone number which I had gotten from the name list BTW.
Shhhhxzxzz! Heheheh. ^^


I reckon I'm starting to gain weight.
Oh just look at me. -.-

So I need to start diet-ing from now on!




Had dinner with my girls, Aizal, Amri, Faiz, Farid, Farid's brother, Hairul, Rafi, Zulhelmi and some others whom I had forgotten their names at Causeway Point's Banquet after the entire match had ended.
Zul kept calling me 'Anak Ajibo' for like the whole day and to tell you guys the truth, I actually liked it because I take those teasings as compliments.
HAHAHAH, that O.B guy. :P
MRTed home with those people in the picture above afterwards.
Got teased by the guys alot while we were inside the MRT train.
Luckily, (it was getting pretty dark) I didn't have to head back home alone as Zul also headed down at AMK Station with me and accompanied me till AMK Hub's interchange while everybody else stopped at stations before mine's.
Oh, thanks manxzzz. (:
Complained mostly alot about 'that girl' Zul's currently dating with whom I really dislike to him himself. -.-

Like who cares, he ought to know anyway. LOL!
Sorry about that. Don't take it to the heart k bro? HAHAH.

269ed home and the moment I had reached my doorstep, heard one of Sleeq's songs being played loudly from inside my house.
Went inside and found out that my mum just bought my sister..
Sleeq's newest album! :O
Like WOOHOOXZZZZZZZZZ! *jumping up and down like one mad gorilla*
I had been waiting to achieve that album eversince forever manxzzzz!
Like finally! Thanks Mama! ;D

So.. today was an awesome day. (:
Hope tomorrow will be one good day too!
HAHAHAH.
Do SMS me if there's anything alright people?
I'm super tired of typing. ZzZzZzxzz.
Going to reply Fil (Sriwana punye)'s smses right now. Heheheh!

Before I forget.
HAPPY 44th BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!! :D
(9th August 2009)

K bye!

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST