|
Thursday, August 20 @ 9:03 PM
JUST 2 MORE DAYS TO FASTING MONTH. =O And Hungry Ghost Festival had just began. WTFXZZZ, I still don't get this. O.o School lessons were fine today. Legs still all itchy witchy, had gotten even worser than yesterday. Arghhhhhhhh, these rashes are killing me! I hate my body siullxzz. =.= So, my class had a POA test which I would definetely flung. -.- Me and some others had our Physics test during V.E lesson because apparently we were absent from school when the rest did their test yesterday. Hung out with my normal homies in the school canteen after school. Though Dewi, Hanna, Nanat and Rahmat left for home earlier while Rau went off to M.Band practice. Aiyoyoi! Syafreak headed off to Zurbir's house at around 3pm to wash up first before the both of them came back to school for their Teacher's Day Hiphop dance practice two hours later. So there left me, Deeyana, Dyna Atiqah and Iskandar during that few hours. But it was a super fun FOUR I tell you! :D Crapped and chatted, held the whole canteen like mad and hung out till about 5pm. "Laa Lla Laa Lla Vaginaaaxzxz!" Everybody dah tersampuk with that line right now. :P Even Deeyana our Ustazah. HAHAHAH! :P *points at picture below* Dee and Dyna went home straight after that while I went to meet somebody for a while first while waiting for those guys to end their dance practice. HAHAHAH. :P So, yeah. It was a friendly-sweaty-Iskandary bus ride. And it was such a super fun-neeh day. :D Oh yeah, I would like to thank Deeyana for treating me to Hor Fun noodles and Hanna Haziqah for buying me foolscap paper for 'I didn't bring my wallet along' today. <3 LOLXZZZZ. :D Only God knows how much I've realised how much boring-er and boring-er my posts are heading into by the second. D: Sighs, blame my CBB self yoxzzz. xoxo Labels: 200809. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |