Friday, August 28 @ 7:34 PM


"Today, I was walking when a man pointed a camera at me, so I decided to be bitchy about it and said,
'Did I say you could take a picture?'
and he replied with,
'No, but can you get the fcuk out of the way so I can take one of my wife and kids.'
I turned around, and they were all right behind me."

- FML



ONE GOOD REASON TO NOT BE AN AWFUL BITCH DURING RAMADHAN,
SO TO NOT CARI PASAL KALAU TAKDE PASAL.
=.="

Sighs.
Bodoh pei girl no face busukkan nama sendiri.
Fikir free-free pe nak maki aku huh, pompan shial!?
KAU BOLEH PI MAMPOS DEKAT KUBUR CINA SUDAH LAH SUAR!
Sorry ehk, jangan terasa uhh sesiapa yang terasa. Aku tengah frust ni!
Hrmphhh.

Bottom line bitches,
your just mother fcukin witches!
HAH! XP
Sekarang, baru fair and square k mofos.

I'm just so effin pissed at those people right now, I am really sorry for those bits of vulgarities.
Blog aku pe, tak pasal. XD

K lahh byeeeexzzzz, I reckon I'll be going off to Geylang with my mum after this!
Follow me up on Plurk k readersxszz?

WE.CAN.SURVIVE.

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST