Monday, August 31 @ 8:09 PM


Went to Geylang with my mum last Saturday night and my whole family last Sunday night.
Bought some stuff, bought our Baju Raya already! WOOHOOXZZZZ! :D
Mine's blue in colour yoxzzzz!

Ada sesiapa yang sama colour dengan aku tak? Yippxzzzzzz!
Saw a whole lot of familiar faces from school too. (:
Those two nights were fun, aku dengan adik aku suka nahh kacau-kacau orang lain. HAHAH.

Today, had a super boring Aces Day Workout in the morning and Teachers Day Celebration at school after that till about 10.30am.
Mr Jay Loh and Mr Neo Gim Khoon rocks! XD
Finally got to meet up with Abg Syahiir and the rest of the already Graduated Seniors outside the staffroom for a while. ^^
Thanks Zurbir and Iskandar for helping me distribute the chocolate-chip cupcakes which my mum had help me make for my subject teachers. (:
Me, Dewi, Iskandar, Nanat, Rau and Rahmat decided to follow Deeyana and Hanna to their previous school which was Guangyang Primary School.
It was super hilarious to walk around the school and passing all those cute lil P1 and P2 kids' classes dan buat macam tu sekolah kita sendiri. HAHAHAH. :P




We left Dee and Hanna there and headed to Ang Mo Kio Primary at around 1.30pm.
By the time we reached there, we weren't allowed to go inside the school already.
And I don't know why? o.O
A lot of my Primary School homies' didn't come down/turn up, especially my bbygirls due to some reasons I guess?
Oh well, its okay. Hope to meet them pretty soon though, because I miss them like so much! :(
Still met up and chatted with my adik-adiks from the school. ^^
Met up and hung out with Rafqi and the gang at the block in front of our school for a while.

Plus, I'm really really sorry for bailing out on you guys in the end.
I owe you guys an apology, I know. Outing pretty pretty soon yeah? :(

Nanat, Rahmat and Rau headed home after that because I guess they were already too tired of waiting for me finish all my struts by then. :P
Accompanied Dewi and Iskandar in the bus back home while I decided to meet up with Ain Chinnoneh and Fiqah (Ain's friend) at AMK Hub since they were around AMK area after that.

Crapped and chatted at the fountains at the basement. Headed to Masjid Al-Mutaqqin to take bubur masjid afterwards.
Went back to Hub to meet up with Abg Halif. The girls both stayed with me and crapped with him for a while.
Me and Abg Halif headed back to the Mosque to buy some drinks and kuih for buka Puasa later on.
Ooh yeah, guess whaaaaaaaaat?
We ended up WALKING back home together, and we both live like around 4-7 stops away from the Hub. -.-
Sumpah I tell you, I thought I was about to faint. D:
Stoooopid Abg Halif nak save 55cents punye pasal.
Penat nak mampos punye pasal, we stopped and rested at the block just right beside my flat for a few minutes.
Then Abg Halif finally sent me back sampai directly dekat depan pintu gate rumah aku. :P

Half an hour later.. break fast lah canxzzz!? YOOHOOXZZZ!
My mum brought my favourite oixzzz, Chicken Ban Mian!
Aminn! ^^

Currently chatting with Hykel Tupai at this moment.
~ hi.crazy.hole.com
Mehh siniiiiiii ahhh! :P


Will be break fasting at Ain Chinnoneh's crib tomorrow probably after meeting with _____ at somewhere.
Hope Hid and Sasa will be able to make it because my two God-Bros will be going there with me too! :D

K super boring long post for today I know. O.O
What to do? Sigh-oh.

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST