Thursday, August 13 @ 8:38 PM


Yesterday:

Happy Belated 15th Birthday, Hanna Haziqah!
(120809)

May you have an everlasting flow of happiness!
And may your wishes and dreams come true!
Semoga kau akan panjang umur dan sentiasa murah rezeki.
Thank you for always being there for me throughout this year.
Thank you for everything babe!
Hope you liked the celebration and the gifts (especially the Demi Lovato Album from me and Dee) we had for you yesterday!
Love you forever & always, bestie.
Your one in a million.
<3

Oh yeah, Happy Belated Birthday to Choon Weng as well! :D



School was quite good yesterday.
Stuck with two of my funny guys, Iskandar and Zurbir at most of the time.
Although they can get really irritating at times, they never fail to pull up a smile on my face at the end of the day. (:
So my homies and I (except for Zurbir and Syafreak) celebrated Hanna's Birthday after school as you can see for yourself.
Even Kak Nunu, Fatin, Adilah & gang, Jesscca, Aaron and Khairi were there (but some of them not in the pictures below).
Just look at how lucky that lil Birthday Girl is. :P
We started putting the leftover cake icing at all of one another's faces after we had finished eating most of the cake. It was stupidly funny! HAHAH. :P



Photobucket


Had MCC practice after that so we had to clean up and they all headed to the dance studio while I went to the hall for the Leadership Handover Ceremony rehearsal with Kak Imah Kecik which was plain boring. ZzZzZzZzzxzzz.
The whole thing ended exactly at 5pm and I spent only half an hour at the dance studio after that. -.-
Sedih siaaxzzz. :(

But it was okay, because apparently I received some exciting news from Iskandar at night time that was after I found back my handphone which I actually lost it for a few hours before that, but apparently I found it back after that few hours after I already gave up on searching for it on like every single 269 bus there was at AMK Interchange while still wearing my dance attire.
With God's help.. nothing is impossible.
Heheheh! ^^ Alhamdullilah.

But now, I seriously have a phobia of using my handphone inside the bus. D;



Today:



Iskandar gave back my previous handphone (which he was actually using since 6 months ago already) back to me! YIPPEEXZZZZ! :D
Although I was absolutely frustrated with him this morning because he lied and didn't tell me that he already bought a new exact same model as that previous handphone of mine's when he smsed me yesterday.
It's like I wasted all my 'pityfulness' on him yesterday when I was about to let him use that handphone for a few more weeks.
K whatever nevermind about that. :P

Had Chemistry Common Test before recess, and I was sooooooo not ready for it.
I reckon I'm going to fail that test anyway. Sighs.
Iskandar and I were like laughing to ourselves during recess because of Nanat and her CBB SELF! HAHAHAH. :D
Didn't see Syafreak alot these days, and I do miss him though. :(
Can't wait for all his 'Salam Lebaran' show recordings to be over.

My bbygirls and I waited for Iskandar to finish his car wash thingy after school and everybody straightaway headed home together after that.
Is wanted to go to my crib at first, but he changed his mind after we were already a few stops from my stop. Bagus lah tuu. HAHAH. :P

I quickly slept soundly on my sofa the moment we reached my house while Dewi used the computer for a few hours.
Woke up and decided to view the smses that were still undeleted inside my previous handphone because I was freakin bored at that point of time.
Felt a lil bit shocked and frustrated after reading smses from a whole lot of gatal girls sent to him at those times when me and him were together.
Now I know the reasons why..
Haixzzzxzzzzzz. :'(

But nevermind then.
What's done is done!
I can't turn back time.
Though I can't trust anybody anymore.
-.-"

Ngap ngap, pendirian ku tegap!
OMGXZZ I CAN'T BELIEVE I TOOK TWO HOURS TO FINISH UP THIS POST. :O


xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST