Thursday, August 27 @ 8:05 PM


Yesterday:


Woke up, didn't felt like attending school due to PMS. -.-
CBB CBB CBB! Waaduhhh.
So I just stayed at home and used the computer at most of the time.
BTW, this is like my 4th blogskin eversince 21102008.
HAHAHOEHOH. ^^
Heard alot of interesting stories from school.
K, tak pasal eh. Hrmmxzzzz.
Oh, Iskandar told me that if it wasn't because of me, he wouldn't had batal-ed his Puasa.
I asked him why and he didn't answered back. Ape sajeeeee je. :P
I'm still trying to figure out what I did though. HAHAH.
Anyway, our newest MCC shirts are the bomb! (:

It's amazing how quick a person can change without her realising in a blink of an eye.
Sighs.
DEFINE.. 'THOSE STEP COOL.'


Today:


IT WAS FINALLY AN IMPROVEMENT DAY FOR ME AFTER DAYS OF HELL DURING THE DAYS BEFORE. :D

I shall not elaborate on the bad stuff that had happened though. -.-"
So guess whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??
I have been trying to concentrate during lessons at school, and I think I can actually make it through if I actually try harder.
Heheheh. ^^
Lessons were kinda good for me today, and I don't know why. :P
Managed to finish up those previous Maths homework and stuffs like that.

After school, slacked at the school foyer with the homies excluding Rau, Syafreak and Zurbir while we waited for Dee to come down.
Dee and Hanna (oits, tag me yoxzz aku dah letak nama kau kat post aku ni HAHAH) went home earlier after that while me, Dewi, Iskandar, Nanat and Rahmat met up with Sasa Esparella.
Ain Chinnoneh and her friend Fiqah came down to AMK from Yishun as well, but we didn't manage to meet them because they were hanging out at AMK Library tapi kita malas nak jalan pergi sanaaaa.
So, yeah. Sorry tau babes, kita ni memang dasar muka pemalas uhh. :(
We crapped and slacked at the fountains inside AMK Hub.
Kak Fatin and her friends bumped into us as well. Dah semakin kurus seyy dia. Haixzzz~
Hung out till about 4.30pm and then everybody headed straight home afterwards.

AKU NAK BALIK CEPAT-CEPAT PON PASAL SATU HARI AKU TAK DAPAT MAKAN DOKK. :P
Had Maths Tuition with my sister from 5.30pm to 6.30pm after that.



Nanat and Iskandar were like my laughing gases today, Puasa ke tak Puasa ponxzzz tetap sama.
Suka kacau-kacau/kutok-kutok/prank-prank orang. HAHAHAH. :P

Just look at what Nanat typed and screened on my hp's wallpaper,


"Mature seii! :D
Ni lar mak dan bapak aku ..
Satu mature, yang lagi satu jealous.
.. Mamamia ku rock! \m/"


HAHAHAH!
I'm pretty sure you guys don't get it though, but obviously we three do.
It's just that effin hilarious to me when it comes to Nanat's
kegilaan.
LOL! :D

And BTW.
NAAAATXZZZ, anakku yang tersayang.
Kau ada
spelling mistake dekat note tu uhh babe.
Bukan 'bapak aku', tapi 'ex-bapak aku.'
Kan aku dah bilang korang, si Radnaksi tu dah mintak cerai dengan aku dengan talak satu about two months ago
already!
Memang buang current aku aje kann tu chhermxzzz!
HAHAHAHAH. :P

Just kidding! Love you homiesxzzzz. <3

HANNA, are you okay? O.o
DEEYANA, asal kau? Heheheh! o.O

SELAMAT MALAM YOU GUYS!

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST