Friday, September 11 @ 3:17 PM


Break-fasted with Dewi and Rahmat at Shasha Pooh's house around Yishun area yesterday.
HUHUHXZZ!
IT WAS SUNGGUH GEREK TO THE MAX!! ;D

Urghhh, sumpah I have super huge arms and super masai hair semalam.
Oh great. Now you can call me.. 'FATTY'. =.=





POOH'S HOUSE'S ROSE SYRUP DRINK = SUPER EXTRAORDINARY!! ^^

HAHAH. Jakon betol. =P

Oh yeah, thanks to my dearest twinnie Shasha Pooh for yesterday!
We totally had an awesome time.
Hope to meet you again soon yeah?
Love you to the extreme core and oh, tell your mum that she's super gorgeous lahh siullxzzz! HEHEH. :D


Before I forget, check out this video (if you want to lahh) of Rahmat singing a cover of the song 'Nurain' to Pooh! HOHOH.
Just for the sake of entertainment and fun. (:



Physics homework still not done yet k WTFISH. =.=

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST