Friday, September 11 @ 4:47 PM


Happy 15th Birthday to my dearest mambang,
Nurul Natasha aka Nanat!
Happy 14th Birthday to my dearest God-sister,
Diyanah too!



May you have an everlasting flow of happiness!
And may your wishes and dreams come true!
Semoga korang berdua panjang umur dan sentiasa murah rezeki.
Thank you for always being there for me,
I don't know what I will do without you both!
I sincerely apologise for not being able to attend your celebration tonight Naaat, well I thought I could but my dad.. Sighs.

And Dyna, even if we're kinda far apart now, you'll always be my bbysister alright? (:
Oh well, all the best in your future yoxzzz!
Love you forever & always besties! <3
:D


xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST