Homies Adi, Deeyana, Dewi, Nanat and Rahmat came by my house today. (: Invited Hanna, Iskandar, Syafreak and Zurbir as well but the four of them couldn't make it because they had other plans.
Watched 'The Eye 10' and 'Anak Halal' together while Adi and Rahmat helped cut my mum's almonds for her chocolate chip cookies the moment they all reached my house. LOL! That sounds soooooo wrong I know. :P Deeyana's reactions to the 'Anak Halal' movie was super priceless I tell you. HAHAH! Dahlah kita dua sungguh benci dengan si Fasha Sandha tu, there were a whole lot of killings and shitxzzz in the movie which were really terrifying if they were in real life we both thought. :O But overall, it was a freakin' good movie though! Hehh. ;D
They all took turns to use my house's computer. We even webcammed with Hanna and KZ. ^^ Hanna could go crazy just by watching my house's Chinese Golden Cat, the un-alive one which moves its right hand up and down every second. HAHAH. I guess Nanat was abit frustrated because she couldn't seem to transfer any of the songs from my computer to her Ipod, and to make it even worst, I too didn't have any idea why. Hehh, sorry lehh babe! Rahmat, plus my sister and Dewi played our PS2 in the room as well. They kept shouting and screaming when playing the games like nobodys' business yo. :P Adi and Rahmat then slacked at my house till about 6.30pm while the rest headed home earlier.
Thanks a whole lot for coming over you guys! Hang out again pretty soon! :D
And here I am now typing from my dad's house's computer because my sister is currently using the one at my mum's house. -.-
Gosh, 5 more days till the end of September Holidays! D: L.O.L.
" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.