Friday, September 4 @ 8:00 PM


LET.ME.JUST.CRY.MY.HEARTS.OUT.FOR.NOW.


I'm sorry, Syafreak.
I'm sorry,
Rafqi.
I'm sorry, Zurbir.

I'm sorry, Mama, Papa, Fiqah and
Abang.
I'm sorry, Homies.

I'm sorry, Iskandar.

I'm really sorry, everybody. :(
I know I have not been a very good person all this while.
Everybody's just so frustrated with me nowadays.
Just leave me behind, I know I'm hopeless to you guys.

I hate myself, for being like this..

I REALLY DO. -.-"

The chances to meet somebody like you were a million to one.
Please, come back.

I miss you,

bestfriend.
Like so much.

:'(
If you feel this, you'll know I'm referring to you.


And I got all the symptoms, of a girl with a broken heart.


xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST