|
Monday, September 7 @ 9:41 PM
K, Blogger's not allowing me to upload any pictures of today. Stuppiddddd. =.= Had MCC dance practice from 9am to 1pm today. It was pretty tiring since the most of us were fasting, but at the same time it was pretty fun since I got a chance to choreograph some dance moves which I thought was soooo freakin' easy for them but my members kept denying and complained that it was actually pretty hard! Tsk tsk. ALAHAIII. D: So I walked around AMK Hub with Deeyana, Dewi, Hanna, Nanat, Syafreak and Zurbir for a while after practice. Oh, Adi tagged along too lahh siullxzzz! :) Everybody excluding Hanna headed to Syafreak's house afterwards since we had nothing better to do. And I still missed hanging out with bestfriend Syafreak anyway! Hehehh. His flat totally looked like a condominium and it was like 40 floors high. :O I had never seen that kind of flat before, I swear. And his house was super comfortable. I rather stay there than my own house. HAHAHAH K FAKE. :P Everybody cozied ourselves at his house's sofa and watched 'Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak' together while Syafreak went down to meet his friend at the flat's garden on the 16th floor I think. K so, at the very beginning of the movie aje Dee already claimed that she saw a girl standing at the house's gate. We, kita, us, all were like super scaredy cats. Nobody dared to close the door. D: Lepas berapa minit, check-check it was actually Syafreak's friend from Sriwana who also came by his house who wasn't that sure whether that was his house. -.- Buat maluuuu aje ada dua budak lelaki dalam rumah tuu. HAHAH. :P So, yeah. Halfway during the movie, me and Zurbir went down to the 16th floor to meet Syafreak and his friend, Haikal for a while. We chatted for abit then Syafreak sent his friend home while me and Zurbir went back up. Ooh, and guess whaaaaaat? Zurbir and I lifted ourselves to the wrong floor. And we knocked and pranked the wrong house. Paiseyyy giler siaaa kitaaa! It was super funneeh I tell you. :P K then we continued crapping/singing/dancing/partying/slacking at Syafreak's house till about 5pm then everybody MRTed home afterwards. My sister and I break fasted at my dad's house today. Awesome. (: Oh BTW, to the perempuan bertabung amal tuu. Seriously, your sarcastic remarks were not needed by us, at all. Mind you, we're SYAFREAK'S FRIENDS. SO OPEN YOUR EYES BIG-BIG AND TAKE NOTE ON WHO YOUR TALKING TO EHH. =.= Oh yeah, good luck to you people who are currently taking your N's! Do your very best! :D Right.. confirm korang sungguh tak sanggup nak baca blog post gini pei panjang. -.- Mintak maaf lahh ye. xoxo Labels: Syafreak's crib. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |