Friday, September 4 @ 6:11 PM


Pictures of the last few days:






So today is the last day of school for this term.
And let me just tell you, it was a freakin' bore. -.-
Luckily there were Dewi, Iza and Nanat who I could actually spend time with after school.
Hehh, love you babes. :D

Oh yeah, got my report slip back today.
From 5 out of 7 failures, to only.. 3!
Yippeexzzzzz. A bit of improvement I guess. (:
Alhamdulillahh.
Though I still need to work harder next term.
I have to start revising already. Hehhh!

Okay, I'm just not in the mood to blog much today.
Follow me on Plurks alright?
Really sorry readers.. D:

Do enjoy your One Week HOLIDAYS though!



I'm losing grip, what's happening? :'(



xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST