Wednesday, November 25 @ 12:02 PM







18th Nov (Last Wed) - Headed down to Bugis with my bestest homies
~ Deeyana, Hanna, Raudhah, Achap, Zurbir, Dewi, Ella and Eliza.
Watched '2012' at the movies.
Thumbs-up movie, awesome friends, awesome day. :D
Hope Eliza did enjoyed her day that day, well it was her birthday! :P

20th Nov (Last Fri) - Headed down to Sengkang to meet up with Ah Cun, Ah Teng and Ah Pekk.
Tried to solve matters with Ah Cun so that I could get them over and done with ASAP.
Some things didn't went that well but whatever, God knows.
Had some laughters with those other two funny guys though. :P
Colour rambut Ah Pekk was sungguh the awesome babe, I loike! ^^

21th Nov (Last Sat) - Headed down to AMK Ave 10 with Adi Satria, Dewi and Rahmat to watch Dewo Bayunitra's kuda kepang show.
After that, decided to 'singgah' Commonwealth for a while to watch Astina.
Stayed there for only about an hour and we decided to go back to AMK back again since Rahmat was under probation and we couldn't stay long. :P
So we continued watching Dewo back again.
Their 'mabok' were super haywire I tell you.
But interesting to watch though. (:


The rest of the days and time of mine's were mostly spent on W.A. practices for the Bornfire Festival show.
So yeah, too many practices till I've gotten sick because of unstable sleep.

38.6 degrees, beat that. :S


And all these actually made me realise something.
I hadn't been having time for my closest friends.
I'd been too busy concentrating on myself, and my complicated life story that I kinda forget to bother about my besties' problems that they are currently having.

AND I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY EXTREMELY ABSOLUTELY SORRY!!
:(

Especially to Deeyana, Hanna Haziqah and Raudhah.

I totally miss crapping, sharing secrets and stories and mostly complaining to Hanna.
I hope she's doing fine right now, although I know she kinda not. :P
But still, you have to live your life to the fullest babe!
If you want to know the truth from me, I really think that your actually a very lucky girl. :O
Trust me, all those matters that are currently happening around you are just tests from God.
Now it may be stormy, but not forever.
So please be happy, untuk kiter semuer.
Macam pernah dengar kan? Heheheh. ;)


And Deeyana!
Cheer up bbygirl!
You used to be the happiest teenager on Earth, and you will still be!
That will only happen if you start thinking positively!
Everything's not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get back up.
Don't ever give up okay!
Your time will come, just go with the flow.
Don't screw up the best thing that ever happened to you just because you're a little unsure about who you are. ;)



Besides them, I'm starting to miss a whole of people.
And they are going to fill up a super long list. :(
Almost a month of holidays had passed, and I still haven't gotten the time to go on a perfect outing with my dearest friends.
My holidays are sooooooooooooo unlike. -.-
MOMENT OF TRUTH: I'M FCKIN' STRESSED UP. AND I NEED TIME OFF. :'(



Oh well.
People say, " When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life a thousand reasons to smile! (: "


So I guess I will try.


xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST