Wednesday, November 25 @ 1:42 PM


Southeast Asia First Ever Fire Festival ;
Bornfire 2009
!



This coming Saturday, the 28th of November.
Will be
held at Dhoby Ghaut Green.

Our group's performance will start at 7.30pm.
(But try to be there by 7pm, 'because the maximum capacity is 250 people per shot :P)
It's all free and it's an open event kinda thing.

Do come and support us if you want to. Bring as many people as you can!

So, don't miss out this opportunity with us! (:


xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST