Wednesday, November 11 @ 2:55 PM


" I remember the first day I saw you, I remember the first day we spoke. I remember the night you held me close in your arms as we listened to our song.
I remember saying 'I love you' each time we hung up the phone.
But it was the times you just looked at me.
Then I knew you would always be in my heart and nothing could ever change that.


But n0w it's like, once I sat down and looked at the situation, all the pieces lying on the floor, it just wasn't a puzzle anymore.
None of the pieces fit together.
And even if I tried really hard, the pieces, well they were two different puzzles.
He changed, I've changed.
We never stop quarelling, this just ain't right.
That's why I think I have to do it, and he needs to understand that.

I'm sorry, Muhammad Haikal Bin Roslan. :(
If your gonna make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.



xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST