|
Thursday, December 31 @ 1:13 PM
Can't seem to believe that 2009 is finally coming to an end. :O Time does flies fast without me noticing huh. 2009 did started off nicely, like a cherry on top of an icy cake. ^^ But I guess it then ends off with melted chocolate chip ice cream. '_' (Okay crap, that was the first thing that popped out in my mind so please don't blame me if you don't understand what I was trying to refer to. :P) Though 2008 is still not off my mind yet, I need to try to be looking forward to 2010. Oh well, let the chips fall where they may. Good times and bad times. Life will always have their ups and downs. That's just the way it is, and I have to learn how to deal with that. This year, I did learn alot of things for sure. I've learned that: 1. Family and friends are what make us who we are today, and without them we would never be complete. So I thank my lovely people for that. ♥ 2. In life, God doesn't give us the people we want, instead He gives us the people we need. To teach us, to hurt us, to love us, and make us exactly the way we should be. 3. Either we control our attitude, or it controls us. It takes both rain and sunshine to make yourself a rainbow. 4. We don't have to change friends, if we understand that people change. No matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while, and we must forgive them for that. Because they were the ones who were actually there for you at times when you were in need. 5. Just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do. :P 6. Life in unpredictable. People come and people go. Death is final, and we need to accept the facts the way it is. 7. We fail, because we didn't work hard enough or put in any effort. But the truth is, those happy times and bygone days, they grow more wonderful within the heart that keeps them. Each happiness of yesterday is a memory for tomorrow. We must still enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. Because those sweet memories remind us of the roads we have traveled and the people we have loved. It's like us creating our own storybook, you know? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Somehow, even after all the laughters and pain are over and done with, I'm going to remember not to forget 2009. (: God knows how much I've gained weight this year. Urghh.. AND THIS IS THE LONGEST POST I'VE EVER WRITTEN IN MY WHOLE HISTORY OF BLOGGING. :O Hurray! With Love, Shakinah Suhaimi™. Labels: 2009 Memories. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |