Thursday, December 17 @ 7:15 PM




Dearest BESTFRIEND, Sasa Esparella!

Babe, I know what you are going through right now is such a pain in the ass and I'm really really sorry if I haven't been around for you these days. :(
But I do know, your a really strong person and I'm sure that you can can go through all these problems about your family to K.I and stuffs etc. with faith just by your side.
And yes, it's hard to accept that fact, but you can't change the past.
You can't go back and manipulate things to the way you wanted them to happen.
Because life'd be meaningless and boring and just not worth living.
But you can change the future and that's a beautiful thing about life.
Yeah, you will make mistakes. Everybody does so.
And yeah, you will have bad days - But as long as you let the past go, you'll have such a gorgeous and bright future ahead of you.
Knowing that things were meant to happen. Knowing that each day you will learn something so that you keep growing to be a better person.
Even the most beautiful days will eventually have their sunsets, you know?
So, grab hold of it. Alright bby?
Cheer up aye bestie! Time will heal. ^^
There are many other fishes in the sea just waiting to be found by you!
K.I's so not worth your thinking and time. You actually and extremely do deserve a better guy.
Plus, he's obviously missing out on the most coolest girl he'll ever meet. ;)
You know you always got me, Hid, Ain and many of your other friends by your back!
I will always be here for you okay?
WE, WILL ALWAYS LOVE YAWW! Hohoho. :D
It's time to focus on our O's next year yo! Remember that.

And and, I miss you so much babe! :(


And to that JERK who've hurt my BESTFRIEND,

Seriously, FCK YOU. _!_
Just so you know, you'll never find a girl that can put up with you like she did, who will care about you as much as she did, who is willing to do anything for you like she did.
Because obviously NO ONE will ever waste all their love on someone like you,
like she did.
Hope you'll realise your mistakes one day, dude. See you around, suckaxz.



Before I forget, to Hid Duper kawanku yang giler! XP



HOPE YOU'LL LAST LONG WITH YOUR BOTAK!! ;D
See? Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Heheheh!


Mannnnxzz, I so heart Quotes. Hohohoh. :P 

I'll be back with more updates when BbyBoy comes back tomorrow yeah? ^^

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST